Choosing the perfect tote bag can be as difficult as choosing a new handbag or wallet. Sure, you have 87 free cloth totes from volunteering at that service event, making a purchase at a beauty counter, or spending $50 shopping anywhere. But when it comes to actually toting around a laptop, work files, or essentials for a busy day, we want a bag that is classic, stylish, and durable.
Consider the following when choosing your essential tote bag:
1. Which neutral color will match my wardrobe and outerwear year-round?
2. Which material is most comfortable and durable for my needs? Leather, quilted cotton, vinyl, other?
3. How long do I want to keep the same bag?
4. Your answer to #3 will help to determine an appropriate budget.
5. Do some research ~ after doing my own, I decided on the Transport Tote by Madewell.
“Whether it is a canvas tote or Givenchy, a day bag you love is essential. It doesn’t have to be a fashion It bag of the season, either.” ~Brad Goreski
Think on These Things ~N