We believe we each have immeasurable power to make life lovelier for ourselves, our families, our inner circles, and the world. We started this blog on the first day of spring in 2016 to explore ways to seek, create, and celebrate a lovely life.
Five Fun Facts about Us ~
- We are both middle school language arts and social studies teachers.
- When we met, Natalie was a first-year teacher, and Alicia was starting her 20th year.
- We are each happily married to our best friend.
- Between us, we have a total of seven children and one grandchildren.
- We’re both the oldest of three sisters.
- Despite having no idea what we were doing, last September we successfully published our first book Lessons in Loveliness ~ Learning to Live a Lovely Life. We are now writing a second book.
A Little More About Alicia ~ I am a fifty-something retired teacher who lives with my husband in Carmel, Indiana. We are empty-nesters and homebodies who enjoy a life filled with simple pleasures.
A Little More About Natalie ~ I am thirty-something middle school teacher who lives in Swansea, Illinois. I am a busy mom of of three young children. I’m grateful for this busy, chaotic life.